WHY ENTRANCE SYSTEMS?
"Entrances are so designed to create an impression of the theme and philosophy of the Company itself.”
Entrances are designed to be functional, aesthetic and by enlarge requires to be integrated with the architectural flow of the building. Modern practices ensure a maximum safety at the entrance and its suitability for emergency exits and escape routes in the event of a panic and emergency.
Entrances also provide a high thought out capacity for dealing with heavy traffic, ensuring maximum flexibility in creating the perfect complement to any façade.
DORMA Entrance systems encompasses a wide range of products including Automatic doors, Revolving doors, Toughened Glass assemblies, Door controls and structural fittings for Glass Architectural Facades.
Types of Entrance Systems
1. Revolving doors
2. Sliding doors
3. Automatic doors
DORMA Compact Sliders, DORMA ES Bi-Parting Systems, DORMA Telescopic Sliding, DORMA Sliders with Emergency Exit Breakout, DORMA Curved Sliders, DORMA Space Savers, DORMA Folding Sliding Doors, DORMA KTV Revolving Doors, DORMA KTV Atrium, DORMA KTV Revolving Doors.
ADVANTAGES OF A DORMA ENTRANCE SYSTEM
- "DORMA offers universal integration capabilities and outstanding operational flexibility with maximum scope in mind
- Microprocessors control ensures superior user convenience whatever the DORMA entrance door system selected.
- DORMA Entrance Systems also satisfy the stringent requirements governing approval for use in Emergency exit and escape routes.
- DORMA Entrance Systems – aligned to the highest demands in terms of design elegance, convenience, reliability, safety and optimum through-passage dimensions.
- DORMA Entrance Systems can be integrated with the Building Management System, The Emergency Exit System and the Security Time and Access System. "
NOVOTEL HOTEL – (Emmar), Hyderabad – KTV Automatic Revolving Door
HCL4 – Chennai
Ceebros – Chennai
Honda Showroom - Bangalore